CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging new textbook provides a student focused introduction to the main issues and themes in mental health nursing. The book requires no previous knowledge and the content has been carefully chosen to reflect the most significant aspects of this important and rewarding area of nursing.
- Author BiographyNick Wrycraft is Senior Lecturer in the Mental Heath and Learning Disabilities Department at Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Author(s)Nick Wrycraft
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width77 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.