All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModel-Based Cognitive Neuroscience
- Author BiographyBirte Forstmann is a Professor for Cognitive Neurosciences at the University of Amsterdam as well as honorary professor at the University of Leiden. She earned her PhD in 2006 at the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences in Leipzig, Germany. After completing her postdoc in 2008 at the University of Amsterdam, she became tenured Research Fellow at the Cognitive Science Center Amsterdam with the focus of model-based cognitive neurosciences. Since then she has contributed to a range of topics in cognitive neuroscience, experimental psychology, mathematical psychology, and lately also in quantitative neuroanatomy. Eric-Jan (EJ) Wagenmakers is a professor at the Psychological Methods Unit of the University of Amsterdam. His current work concerns Bayesian inference, philosophy of science, mathematical models of cognition, and model-based cognitive neuroscience. His studies in cognitive neuroscience are guided by the conviction that mathematical process models can provide useful structure and constraint for the analysis and interpretation of brain data.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 55 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight713 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBirte U. Forstmann,Eric-Jan Wagenmakers
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.