All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide explains what mutual funds are, how they have developed and how they are used, regulated and administered across the globe. Both open-ended and closed-ended funds are described and the differences between the international markets, particularly USA, Europe and UK are addressed.
- Author BiographyRay Russell FCMA, FCIS, MSI, CertPFS, AcoI is the Principal of GCR Management Services, a consultancy providing assistance to investment businesses. He has 10 years' experience as a Compliance & Business Development Director and has spent more than 20 years in senior positions with prominent British and American investment banks. He has served as a consultant to the Securities and Investment Institute, and on the Investment Management Association's Executive, Regulations, Audit and Training Committees.
- Author(s)Ray Russell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSecurities Institute
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight306 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.