All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an elementary and engaging introduction to operator theory on the Hardy-Hilbert space. It provides a firm foundation for the study of all spaces of analytic functions and of the operators on them.
- Author(s)Peter Rosenthal,Ruben A. Martinez-Avendano
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 237
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1120 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.