CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
An Introduction to Practical Astronomy: Volume 2: Containing Descriptions of the Various Instruments That Have Been Usefully Employed in Determining the Places of the Heavenly Bodies by William Pearson (Paperback, 2013)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1824-9, this two-volume guide to astronomical observation and calculation was among the first to appear in English.
- Author(s)William Pearson
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Astronomy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 b/w illus.
- Weight1830 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.