All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £28.24Was:£30.99Free postage
- £27.77Was:£27.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a multi-professional introduction to the key concepts in public health and epidemiology. It presents a broad, interactive account of contemporary public health, placing an emphasis on developing public health skills and stimulating the reader to think through the issues for themselves.
- Author BiographySusan Carr is Reader in Public Health and Primary Care at Northumbria University,UK, where she researches and teaches public health and primary care issues. Nigel Unwin is Professor of Epidemiology, in Advancing Research in Chronic Disease Epidemiology (ARCHES) and lead of the WHO Collaborating Centre for Diabetes, in the Institute of Health and Society at Newcastle University, UK. Tanja Pless-Mulloli is Professor of Environmental Epidemiology and lead of the Environment and Health team in the Institute of Health and Society at Newcastle University, UK.
- Author(s)Nigel Unwin,Susan Carr,Tanja Pless-Mulloli
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.