All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe quantitative nature of complex financial transactions makes them a fascinating subject area for mathematicians of all types. This book gives an insight into financial engineering while building on introductory probability courses by detailing one of the most fascinating applications of the subject.
- Author BiographyStephen Blyth is managing director and head of public markets at the Harvard Management Company, the subsidiary of Harvard University responsible for the management of the University's endowment. He is also Professor of the Practice of Statistics at Harvard University. Before joining Harvard in 2006, Professor Blyth was managing director and head of the Global Rates proprietary trading group at Deutsche Bank in London, and managing director in the Interest Rate Group at Morgan Stanley in New York. Professor Blyth is a frequent speaker at international finance conferences and has written widely on issues facing practitioners in applied quantitative finance and in derivative markets. He holds a PhD in Statistics from Harvard University and an MA in Mathematics with first class honours from Christ's College, Cambridge University, where he is a Lady Margaret Beaufort Fellow. He was formerly a Lecturer in Mathematics at Imperial College London.
- Author(s)Stephen Blyth
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note36 b/w line drawings
- Weight284 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £38.57Trending at £42.57
- £21.00Trending at £28.04
- £27.03Trending at £28.60
- £35.99Trending at £36.49
- £16.69Trending at £16.95
- £7.79Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £13.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.