All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA workbook that is written for social work students and includes both theory and a range of exercises. It also looks at working in teams and with other professions, how to use supervision effectively to enhance professional development, keeping safe, and strategies for managing risk to self.
- Author BiographyMelanie Parris is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at Buckinghamshire New University, UK. She has worked as a social worker and senior practitioner in a range of settings and as a community development worker, researcher and practice learning coordinator.
- Author(s)Melanie Parris
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.