All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents will find this book a useful aid to learning the unfamiliar mathematical aspects of stochastic processes while applying them to physical processes that he or she has already encountered.
- Author BiographyDon S. Lemons is a professor of physics at Bethel College in Kansas and consults at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- Author(s)Don Lemons
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2002
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note27, 27 black & white line drawings
- Weight146 g
- Width143 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.81
- £4.69Trending at £4.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.