All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Sets the baseline for the science behind an emerging technology * Authoritative guide to skills needed to implement ground source heat pump schemes * Only book using SI units to adequately focus on the geological aspects of ground source heat .
- Author BiographyDavid Banks is one of the Britain's leading hydrogeologists and has been instrumental in promoting ground source heating and cooling within the UK. He has over 26 years international experience from consultancy, the public sector, academia and commercial training. He runs his own business, Holymoor Consultancy Ltd., and has taught at the Universities of Sheffield, Leeds and Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Most recently, he has been a trainer on the EU's Geotrainet programme.
- Author(s)David Banks
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width191 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.