All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelping students understand the concepts and applications, this book keeps to a minimum rigorous mathematical treatments and derivations. It describes each domain analysis with a consistent approach of finite element formulation and solution. It also includes simple examples to show students how to solve related problems.
- Author BiographyThe author of this book, Dr. Wahyu Kuntjoro, works under contract as an Associate Professor at Universiti Teknologi MARA, Shah Alam, Malaysia, which he joined in 2000. Finite element is one of the subjects he teaches in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. He conducts research and does a lot of work in the design and analysis of lightweight structures as well as aircraft structural integrity. Dr. Wahyu Kuntjoro is also a lecturer at the Department of Aerospace Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
- Author(s)Wahyu Kuntjoro
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight470 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £17.90Trending at £20.05
- £11.22Trending at £12.25
- £19.38Trending at £19.99
- £16.40Trending at £17.39
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.