An Introduction to the Internationalization of Higher Education: Essential Topics by Hossein Samadi Bahrami, Ali Arabkheradmand, Ali Derakhshesh, Amir Zand-Moghadam, Enayat A. Shabani (Paperback, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternationalization of higher education is a concept that is currently making its way to every corner of the globe. This book aims to provide the reader with an introduction to this subject and explore three of its most fundamental aspects, namely, internationalization at home, internationalization abroad, and internationalization of curriculum.
- Author BiographyAli Arabkheradmand is vice-chancellor for global strategies and international affairs and president of international campus at Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS). He is the head of the internationalization committee at this university and is a member of the Board of Directors for Iranian Association of Surgeons (IAS). He is an associate professor at TUMS. Enayat A. Shabani is director of international affairs and development at the office of vice-chancellor for global strategies and international affairs, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS). He is a member of the Internationalization Committee at TUMS and is in charge of Division of International Student Admissions, Division of Research, Marketing and Development, Division of International Development, and Division of ISSS & Visa Affairs. Amir Zand-Moghadam is assistant professor of applied linguistics and head of the Office of Developing International Academic Collaborations at Allameh Tabataba'i University. He also acts as the advisor to Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), and the director of International Affairs and Development at the Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Hossein Samadi Bahrami is assistant professor of applied linguistics and head of the Department of Persian and International Languages at the School of International Relations (SIR). He has been teaching domestic and international English media and international relations at SIR and other universities across the country and has served as Iran's academic attache in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Ali Derakhshesh is completing his PhD in TEFL at Shahid Beheshti University. He has been teaching English for the past seven years. He has also co-written a book on general linguistics. Arya Rahimi Golkhandan is completing his Master's degree in teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) at Allameh Tabataba'i University via a merit-based admission. Backing his skills in this educational area are four years of teaching experience to students of English as a foreign language in intermediate and advanced courses, including FCE, CAE, IELTS and TOEFL preparatory courses.
- Author(s)Ali Arabkheradmand,Ali Derakhshesh,Amir Zand-Moghadam,Enayat A. Shabani,Hossein Samadi Bahrami
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight222 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.40Trending at £16.68
- £6.33Trending at £6.56
- £10.89Trending at £12.12
- £12.14Trending at £12.42
- £6.95Trending at £8.22
- £8.38Trending at £10.30
- £11.05Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.