All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do we mean by the tropics? The weather and the climates it produces across the tropical zone are significantly different from those experienced by the people living in higher latitudes, so forecasters across Europe and much of North America are unfamiliar with its effects.
- Author BiographyJim Galvin has had a long interest in tropical meteorology. He is a Senior Operational Meteorologist in the Met Office World Area Forecast Centre in Exeter, UK and also produces the Shipping Forecast. In 2014, he became Editor of the RMetS journal Weather. He enjoys photography and singing in a choir.
- Author(s)J. F. P. Galvin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight790 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.