All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the phenomenology of religion. This book describes the historical background to phenomenology by tracing its roots to developments in philosophy and the social sciences in the early twentieth century.
- Author BiographyJames Cox is Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Author(s)James L. Cox
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £10.16Trending at £14.46
- £9.48Trending at £10.20
- £11.45Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.