All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible exploration of the major philosophical issues in psychology, drawing upon detailed case studies and the latest empirical research.
- Author BiographyDaniel Weiskopf is an Associate Professor of Philosophy and an associate faculty member in the Neuroscience Institute at Georgia State University. He has published numerous articles and chapters on concepts and mental representation, the structure of higher cognition, embodied and extended cognition, mechanistic and functional explanation, and modelling practices in the mind/brain sciences. Fred Adams is Professor of Linguistics and Cognitive Science and Professor of Philosophy at the University of Delaware. He has published over 100 articles or chapters in philosophy of science, philosophy of mind, philosophy of language, epistemology, and other areas of cognitive science.
- Author(s)Daniel Weiskopf,Fred Adams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.