All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores central philosophical concepts, issues, and debates in the philosophy of science, both historical and contemporary.
- Author BiographyKent W. Staley is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Saint Louis University, Missouri. His publications include The Evidence for the Top Quark: Objectivity and Bias in Collaborative Experimentation (Cambridge, 2004).
- Author(s)Kent W. Staley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.