All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Anne Gray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Mental Health Classic Editions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe Frame. Transference, Countertransference and Interpretation. The First Contact. First Meetings. Letters and Telephone Calls. Third-Party Communications. Ongoing Work. Money Matters. A Brief Intervention. Supervision. Ending and Evaluation.
- Author BiographyAnne Gray has worked as a psychoanalytically oriented psychotherapist for over thirty years, working in agency settings and in private practice as well as teaching at the University of Hertfordshire. Her particular interest in the concept of the therapeutic frame broadened to include every aspect of the relationship between therapist and patient and she now concentrates on ethical practice and the integration of theory with personal values.
Most relevant reviews
- smor718605 Nov, 2016by
Great book to accompany counselling courses
A must have for any counselling trainee
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.