All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe teachings in this text are derived from the series of talks given by the Dalai Lama in August 1999. Filled with common sense, the Dalai Lama conveys the Tibetan regard for the sacred qualities of life. He discusses compassion, serenity and joy, and the tools needed to train your mind.
- Author BiographyHis Holiness the Dalai Lama is the spiritual leader of the Tibetan people. He has resided in exile in Dharamsala, India, since 1959 when Chinese forces invaded Tibet. His tireless efforts on behalf of world peace have brought him international recognition, including the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989. Nicholas Vreeland is a practising Tibetan Buddhist monk, fluent in Tibet, and currently Director of The Tibet Centre in New York.
- Author(s)Dalai Lama XIV
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Mobius
- Out-of-print date08/01/2003
- Content Noteintegrated
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height16 mm
- Spine213 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.84
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.