All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionOne in three people will develop some kind of cancer in their lifetime, and anaesthetists are likely to have a major involvement in the care of the cancer patient. This book comprises four main sections dealing with cancer, anaesthesia for cancer surgery, intensive care and pain management.
- Author BiographyTim Wigmore is clinical lead for intensive care medicine at the Royal Marsden Hospital. Trained in intensive care medicine in Australia, his interests include microbiology and care of the haemato-oncological patient in intensive care.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notevarious line illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width179 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byColm Irving,Paul Farquhar-Smith,Tim Wigmore
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.