All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the contribution of 18 tutorials of the 18th workshop on Advances in Analog Circuit Design. Each part, presented by six experts in their field, discusses a specific topic on new design ideas in the area of analog circuit design.
- Author BiographyProf. Arthur van Roermund and Prof. Michiel Steyaert have been editing the best papers from the yearly Advances in Analog Circuit Design workshop into a book for the past 5 years. Dr. Herman Casier is new to the editing trio, he brings excellent input from industry.
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byArthur H. M. van Roermund,Herman Casier,Michiel Steyaert
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.