All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- Author(s)Georges Gielen,Koen Lampaert,Willy M. C. Sansen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number501
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsAbstract. 1. Introduction. 2. Performance Driven Layout of Analog Integrated Circuits. 3. Module Generation. 4. Placement. 5. Routing. 6. Implementation. 7. General Conclusions. Bibliography.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.