All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
- £6.75Trending at £7.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides insight into organic electronics technology and in analog circuit techniques used to increase the performance of analog and digital organic circuits. It explores the domain of organic electronics technology for analog circuit applications.
- Author(s)Hagen Marien,Michiel Steyaert,Paul L. Heremans
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.