All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the fundamentals and studies state-of-the-art multi-standard transceivers including new architectural and circuit techniques for implementing multimode and wideband baseband analog front-ends with low voltage. Specific building blocks validate the techniques. The implementations are in standard-VTH CMOS process with no voltage boosting.
- Author(s)Pui In Mak,Rui Paulo da Silva Martins,Seng-Pan U
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/09/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1030 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.