All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lively and accessible approach to the study of popular music. Moving beyond the typical analysis of 'popular music and society', Machin offers students a toolkit for looking at popular music, taking it apart and really understanding what makes it 'work'.
- Author BiographyDavid Machin is Lecturer in the Department of Media and Communication at the University of Leicester. He is co-editor of the journal Social Semiotics and has written five other books, including Introduction to Multimodal Analysis (Hodder, 2007), and News Production (Routledge, 2006), as well as co-editing the Media Audiences major work with Barrie Gunter.
- Author(s)David Machin
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures, charts
- Weight431 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.