All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains statistical methods for finding and estimating seasonal patterns. It describes methods for a range of outcomes (including continuous, count and binomial data) and demonstrates appropriate techniques for summarizing and modeling these data.
- Author BiographyAdrian Barnett is a senior research fellow at Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Annette Dobson is a Professor of Biostatistics at The University of Queensland, Australia. Both are experienced medical statisticians with a commitment to statistical education and have previously collaborated in research in the methodological developments and applications of biostatistics, especially to time series data. Among other projects, they worked together on revising the well-known textbook An Introduction to Generalized Linear Models, third edition, Chapman Hall/CRC, 2008. In their new book they share their knowledge of statistical methods for examining seasonal patterns in health.
- Author(s)Adrian Barnett,Annette J. Dobson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note112 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight950 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.