All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplied discourse studies illustrate the importance of talk and interaction in the construction of everyday life. With communication and relationships at the core of social work practice, this book reveals the way it is foremost a practice that becomes reality in dialogue, illuminating some of the profession's key dilemmas.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hall is Social Care Researcher in the School of Medicine, Pharmacy and Health at Durham University, UK. Kirsi Juhila is Professor in Social Work at the School of Social Sciences and Humanities at the University of Tampere, Finland. Maureen Matarese is Assistant Professor in Developmental Skills at Borough of Manhattan Community College, CUNY, USA. Carolus van Nijnatten is Professor in Social Studies of Child Welfare in the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences at the University of Utrecht, Netherlands.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Social Work
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCarolus van Nijnatten,Christopher Hall,Kirsi Juhila,Maureen Matarese
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.