CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- Author(s)Paul Pop,Petru Eles,Zebo Peng
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2004
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Preface. I. Preliminaries. 1. Introduction. 1.1. A Typical Application Area:Automotive Electronics. 1.2. Distributed Hard Real-Time Embedded Systems. 1.3. Book Overview. 2. System-Level Design and Modeling. 2.1. System-Level Design. 2.2. Incremental Design Process. 2.3. Application Modeling. 3. Distributed Hard Real-Time Systems. 3.1. Time-Triggered vs. Event-Triggered. 3.2. The Hardware Platform. 3.3. Time-Driven Systems. 3.4. Event-Driven Systems. 3.5. Multi-Cluster Systems. II. Time-Driven Systems. 4. Scheduling and Bus Access Optimization for Time-Driven Systems. 4.1. Background. 4.2. Scheduling with Control and Data Dependencies. 4.3. Scheduling for Time-Driven Systems. 4.4. Bus Access Optimization. 4.5. Experimental Evaluation. 5. Incremental Mapping for Time-Driven Systems. 5.1. Background. 5.2. Incremental Mapping and Scheduling. 5.3. Quality Metrics and Objective Function. 5.4. Mapping and Scheduling Strategy. 5.5. Experimental Evaluation. III. Event-Driven Systems. 6. Schedulability Analysis and Bus Access Optimization for Event-Driven Systems. 6.1. Background. 6.2. Response Time Analysis. 6.3. Schedulability Analysis under Control and Data Dependencies. 6.4. Schedulability Analysis for Distributed Systems. 6.5. Schedulability Analysis for the Time Triggered Protocol. 6.6. Schedulability Analysis for Event-Driven Systems. 6.7. Bus Access Optimization. 6.8. Experimental Evaluation. 7. Incremental Mapping for Event-Driven Systems. 7.1. Application Mapping and Scheduling. 7.2. Mapping and Scheduling in an Incremental Design Approach. 7.3. Quality Metrics and Exact Problem Formulation. 7.4. Mapping and Scheduling Strategy. 7.5. Experimental Evaluation. IV. Multi-Cluster Systems. 8. Schedulability Analysis and Bus Access Optimization for Multi-Cluster Systems. 8.1. Problem Formulation. 8.2. Multi-Cluster Scheduling. 8.3. Scheduling and Optimization Strategy. 8.4. Experimental Evaluation. 9. Partitioning and Mapping for Multi-Cluster Systems. 9.1. Partitioning and Mapping. 9.2. Partitioning and Mapping Strategy. 9.3. Experimental Evaluation. 10. Schedulability-Driven Frame Packing for Multi-Cluster Systems. 10.1. Problem Formulation. 10.2. Frame Packing Strategy. 10.3. Experimental Evaluation. Appendix A. List of Notations. List of Abbreviations. Index. Bibliography.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.