All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume details the latest measurements of partial and total doubly differential cross-sections for the multiple ionization of rare gas atoms by electron impact. The data show, for example, the role of Auger transitions in producing multiply ionized atoms.
- Author(s)Afzal Chaudhry,Hans Kleinpoppen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 60
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.