All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the basic concepts of chemistry behind scientific analytical techniques and reviews their application to archaeology.
- Author BiographyMark Pollard is Edward Hall Professor of Archaeological Science, Research Laboratory for Archaeology, University of Oxford. Cathy Batt is Senior Lecturer in Archaeological Sciences, University of Bradford. Ben Stern is Lecturer in Archaeological Sciences, University of Bradford. Suzanne M. M. Young is NASA Researcher and Lecturer in Chemistry at Tufts University.
- Author(s)A. M. Pollard,Ben Stern,C. M Batt,Catherine Batt,S. M. M. Young,Suzanne Young
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2007
- Series TitleCambridge Manuals in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 tables
- Weight670 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byGraeme Barker,Elizabeth Slater,Peter I. Bogucki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.