All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe main topics include an introduction to electrochemistry; electrochemistry in textile finishing; sensor development; intelligent textiles; characterisation with electrochemistry; modification of textile surfaces and material science.
- Author BiographyDr Philippe Westbroek is a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Ghent University, Belgium, in the department of Textiles. Prof Georgios Priniotakis is Professor of Applied Technology in the department of Textile Engineering at the Technological Educational Institute of Piraeus, Greece. Prof Dr Paul Kiekens is Full Professor at the Ghent University, Belgium, Head of the department of Textiles and was Dean of the Engineering Faculty from 2002-2004.
- Author(s)G. Priniotakis,P. Westbroek,Paul Kiekens
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/08/2005
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.