All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume concentrates on the performance capabilities of instrumentation. This approach reflects the increasing emphasis on quality assurance and reliability of results and the increasing automation of machines.
- Author BiographyGraham Currell, Department of Chemical and Physical Sciences, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
- Author(s)Graham Currell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2000
- Series TitleAnalytical Techniques in the Sciences (Ants) Aeo
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight528 g
- Width157 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.