All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores philosophical, theological and ethical issues such as: metaphysics and epistemology, proofs for and nature of God, personhood, action and meta-ethics. This book is suitable for those interested in the thought of St Thomas Aquinas, contemporary Catholic scholarship, problems in philosophy of religion, and contemporary metaphysics.
- Author BiographyCraig Paterson is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA), a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine (FRSM) and is now an independent scholar. Previously he was engaged in Information Science research at the University of California, Los Angeles, USA and was previously an Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Providence College, USA. Matthew S. Pugh is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Providence College, Rhode Island, USA.
- Author(s)Matthew S. Pugh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCraig Paterson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.