All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text Gupta uses recent cases to support each concept, allowing students to understand the issue and to relate it to real life. This new edition now covers the social goals of public policy and the differing views of analysts and policymakers.
- Author BiographyDipak Gupta is Fred J. Hansen Professor of Peace Studies, the Distinguished Professor in Political Science, and is the director of a multidisciplinary undergraduate program, International Security & Conflict Resolution (ISCOR) at San Diego State University. The author of eight books and over one hundred other publications, he specializes in ethnic conflict, terrorism, and public policy.
- Author(s)Dipak K. Gupta
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures, charts, graphs
- Weight885 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.