All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Pocket Guide covers the visual, graphical, and statistical analysis of data from single-case studies, with a much more comprehensive coverage of the range of data analysis methods than is contained in any other books on the topic for social workers.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Nugent is Associate Professor of Social Work, University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Author(s)William Nugent
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/12/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePocket Guides to Social Work Research Methods
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note101 black and white line illustrations
- Weight251 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.