Analyzing the Global Political Economy by Gautam Sen, Andrew Walter (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.96Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
- £21.11Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for upper undergraduate and graduate students, this title assesses the convergence between IPE, comparative political economy, and economics. It shows that a careful engagement with economics is essential for understanding both contemporary IPE and for analyzing the global political economy.
- Author BiographyAndrew Walter is senior lecturer in international relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science. His latest book is Governing Finance . Gautam Sen is a political risk consultant and former lecturer in politics of the world economy at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Andrew Walter,Gautam Sen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 line illus. 7 tables.
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.