All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book elaborates and defends law without the state. It explains why the state is illegitimate, dangerous and unnecessary.
- Author BiographyGary Chartier is Professor of Law and Business Ethics and Associate Dean of the Zapara School of Business at La Sierra University in Riverside, California. He is the author of Economic Justice and Natural Law (2009), The Conscience of an Anarchist (2011) and The Analogy of Love (2007), as well as the co-editor (with Charles W. Johnson) of Markets Not Capitalism: Individualist Anarchism against Bosses, Inequality, Corporate Power, and Structural Poverty (2011).
- Author(s)Gary Chartier
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.