All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are a few things more satisfying than a few rounds of golf. But the joy and thrill of golf are often marred by injuries that can bother you for weeks and ruin your game. This book offers expert advice on how to maximise your game without the risk of getting hurt.
- Author BiographyDr. Philip Striano is the owner of Hudson Rivertown's Chiropractic Health Care in Dobbs Ferry, New York. He is a certified chiropractic sports physician and a sports injury, exercise, and strength and conditioning specialist. He received his doctor of chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College. Lisa Purcell is a New York City book designer, editor, and writer. A graduate of Princeton University, she specializes in health and fitness books.
- Author(s)Lisa Purcell,Philip Striano
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleAnatomy, Stretching & Training
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.19Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.