All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollows one family through six hundred years of Chinese history and brings to life the epic narrative of the nation, from the fourteenth century through the Cultural Revolution. The author draws from rare manuscripts and archival and oral history sources to provide an uncommonly personal and intimate glimpse into Chinese family history.
- Author BiographyJoseph W. Esherick is Professor of Modern Chinese History at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author of The Origins of the Boxer Uprising (UC Press) and co-editor of The Chinese Cultural Revolution as History, among many books.
- Author(s)Joseph W. Esherick
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note17 b/w photographs, 3 line illustrations, 2 maps, 3 tables
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.48Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £10.89Trending at £11.44
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £10.50Trending at £14.12
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.