All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection are memorable places, people, and events from Savannah's first 100 years. Beginning with the story of Savannah's founding as the first city in The Colony of Georgia in America , the text covers accounts that reflect Savannah's importance as a seaport.
- Author BiographyElfrida De Renne Barrow (1894-1970) was an active member of the Georgia Historical Society and the Georgia Society of Colonial Dames. She was the author of articles published in the Georgia Historical Quarterly, coauthor of Georgia: A Pageant of Years, and an early contributor to Poetry magazine. Mrs. Barrow and her collaborator, Laura Palmer Bell (d. 1968), were founding members of the Poetry Society of Georgia and lifelong supporters of Georgia history and the arts.
- Author(s)Elfrida De Renne Barrow,Laura Palmer Bell
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.