Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeological investigations advance current knowledge of prehistoric Andean societies with this groundbreaking study of Chinchawas, a small village community of the Recuay culture, in the first millennium AD.
- Author BiographyGeorge F. Lau is university lecturer, School of World Art Studies and Museology, University of East Anglia. He lives in Norwich, UK.
- Author(s)George F. Lau
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleYale University Publications in Anthropology, Yale Peabody Museum
- Series Part/Volume Number90
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Publications in Anthropology
- Content Note136 b-w line art, 33 tables
- Weight952 g
- Width171 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.