All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.25
- £18.79Trending at £25.89
- £11.94Trending at £12.37
- £24.05Trending at £34.86
- £7.32Trending at £8.51
- £14.33Trending at £14.59
- £8.77Trending at £11.50
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated with over fifty photographs, this book describes the ancient fighting styles and mythical self-images of Germanic warriors from 200 BC - AD 1000 and presents a survey that adds a different dimension to our understanding of the history of Europe. It also details seventeen different Germanic warriors styles.
- Author BiographyMichael Speidel teaches ancient history at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Author(s)Michael P. Speidel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2008
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.