All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating fresh, new translations of original Greek and Roman texts and drawing on a range of sources this sourcebook provides an inclusive and integrated view of Greek history, from Homer to Alexander the Great.
- Author BiographyJoseph Roisman is Professor of Classics at Colby College. He has authored and edited several books, among them Brill s Companion to Alexander the Great (2003) and The Rhetoric of Manhood: Masculinity in the Attic Orators (2005). J.C. Yardley is Emeritus Professor of Classics at the University of Ottawa. He has published extensively on Greek and Roman history and sources. His books include Alexander the Great: Historical Sources in Translation (ed. with Waldemar Heckel, Blackwell, 2004) and many translations of key texts, from Tacitus and Justin to Livy and Quintus Curtius Rufus.
- Author(s)Joseph Roisman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleBlackwell Sourcebooks in Ancient History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight1486 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Translated byJ. C. Yardley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.