All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.27Trending at £13.35
- £5.83Trending at £8.13
- £3.99Trending at £5.25
- £7.34Trending at £8.98
- £8.99Trending at £17.81
- £8.16Trending at £9.86
- £7.11Trending at £7.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book by this author, a first-generation Ukrainian-American, resident in Alaska. The collection was the winner of the 1997 Brittingham Prize in Poetry.
- Author BiographyOlena Kalytiak Davis lives in Juneau, Alaska. A first-generation Ukrainian-American, she grew up in Detroit and has since lived in San Francisco, Prague, Lviv, Paris, Chicago, and the isolated Yup'ik community of Bethel, Alaska. She studied at Wayne State University, University of Michigan Law School, and Vermont College. She was the winner of the 1996 Rona Jaffe Writer's award, and her poems have appeared in Best American Poetry 1995, New England Review, Poetry Northwest, Michigan Quarterly Review, Field, Indiana Review, and elsewhere. This is her first book.
- PrizesWinner of Brittingham Prize in Poetry 1997.
- Author(s)Olena Kalytiak Davis
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1997
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.