All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of fragments about time and space by a writer and critic.
- Author BiographyJohn Berger was born in London in 1926. His many books, innovative in form and far-reaching in their historical and political insight, include the Booker Prize-winning novel G, To the Wedding and King. Amongst his outstanding studies of art and photography are Another Way of Telling, The Success and Failure of Picasso, Titian: Nymph and Shepherd (with Katya Berger) and the internationally acclaimed Ways of Seeing. He lives and works in a small village in the French Alps, the setting for his trilogy Into Their Labours (Pig Earth, Once in Europa and Lilac and Flag). His collection of essays The Shape of a Pocket was published in 2001. His latest fiction, Here Is Where We Meet is published by Bloomsbury in 2005.
- Author(s)John Berger
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/04/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.85
- £6.44Trending at £6.94
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £3.86Trending at £6.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.