All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of Jacques Lusseyran, a blind French resistance leader who was interned at Buchenwald.
- Author BiographyJacques Lusseyran later became a university professor in the United States. He died in a car accident in 1971.
- Author(s)Jacques Lusseyran
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication01/03/1985
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Weight334 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byElizabeth R. Cameron
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.31
- £7.20Trending at £9.55
- £9.54Trending at £10.50
- £5.39Trending at £7.99
- £5.80Trending at £6.10
- £6.90Trending at £7.32
- £7.67Trending at £14.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.