All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first full-length monograph in English about one of France's most important contemporary filmmakers, locating Andre Techine within historical and cultural contexts that include the Algerian war, contemporary globialisation, and the influence of Roland Barthes, Bertolt Brecht, Ingmar Bergman, William Faulkner and the cinematic French wave.
- Author BiographyBill Marshall is Professor of Modern French Studies at the University of Stirling.
- Author(s)Bill Marshall
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFrench Film Directors
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight186 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Series Edited byDiana Holmes,Robert Ingram
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.