All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew Marvell was born in Yorkshire in 1624 and was educated in Hull and Cambridge. He became the unofficial laureate to Cromwell and in 1657 he took over from Milton as the Latin Secretary to the Council of State. It was only after the First World War that his poetry gained popularity. This book introduces this poet.
- Author BiographySean O'Brien is a poet, critic, playwright, broadcaster, anthologist and editor. He grew up in Hull and now lives in Newcastle upon Tyne. He is Professor of Creative Writing at Newcastle University.
- Author(s)Andrew Marvell,Sean O'Brien
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePoet to Poet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight81 g
- Width120 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementMain - Poet to Poet
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.09Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.