All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook intended for students on their anesthesia rotations includes diagrams, tables, algorithms and essential material covered on the USMLE II-III licensing exams. It also offers career advice and tips on how to receive good evaluations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2016
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white tables, 10 colour tables, biography
- Weight719 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJesse M. Ehrenfeld,Richard D. Urman,Scott Segal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.