All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note117 black & white tables
- Weight1426 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited bySanjay Datta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Prepartum and Intrapartum Fetal Monitoring, Ramon Martin Chapter 2 Prenatal Diagnosis of Fetal Disorders, Sunil Eappen and Susan E. Ponkey Chapter 3 Fetal Congenital Abnormalities, Ronald J. Hurley and Linda Heffner Chapter 4 Intrauterine Fetal Manipulation, Linda A. Bulich and Russell W. Jennings Chapter 5 The Pregnant Teenager, Linda S. Polley and Cosmas J.M. van de Ven Chapter 6 The Morbidly Obese Pregnant Woman, Kodali Bhavani Shankar and Aviva Lee-Parritz Chapter 7 Breech Presentation, Malpresentation, and Multiple Gestation, Rakesh B. Vadhera and Gregory J. Locksmith Chapter 8 Antepartum Hemorrhage, Ashutosh Wali, Maya S. Suresh, Anthony R. Gregg Chapter 9 Postpartum Hemorrhage, Mukesh C. Sarna, Philip Hess, Anjan K. Chaudhury, Tamara Takoudes Chapter 10 Neurologic and Muscular Disease, Angela M. Bader, David Acker Chapter 11 Respiratory Disease, Michael Frolich and Rodney K. Edwards Chapter 12 Cardiac Disease, Philip S. Mushlin and Karen Davidson Chapter 13 Renal Disease, Jaya Ramanathan and Jeffery Livingston Chapter 14 Endocrine Disorders, John A. Thomas, M.D. and Jon Rosnes Chapter 15 Orthopedic Problems and Maternal Trauma, John P.R. Loughrey and Mehmet R. Genc Chapter 16 Malignant Hyperthermia, Jordan Tarshis and Janet Bodley Chapter 17 Hemoglobin Bart's Hydrops Fetalis Syndrome, George SH Yeo, Tony YT Tan, and Easaw Thomas Chapter 18 Autoimmune Disease, Miriam Harnett MB, FFARCSI, Thomas McElrath Chapter 19 Pre-Eclampsia and Eclampsia, Stephen P. Gatt, David Elliott, and Jan Dudley Chapter 20 Preterm Labor, Scott Segal and Errol Norwitz Chapter 21 Postdate Pregnancy, Pamela Jane Morgan and Fay Weisberg Chapter 22 Hematologic Disease, David L. Hepner, Louise Wilkins-Haug, and Peter W. Marks Chapter 23 The Diabetic Parturient, May C. M. Pian-Smith, Sanjay Datta, and Michael F. Greene Chapter 24 Emboli in Pregnancy, Jonathan H.Skerman and Khalil E. Rajab Chapter 25 The Anticoagulated Patient, Shiv K Sharma and Kenneth J. Leveno Chapter 26 Infectious Disease, Lawrence C. Tsen and Errol R. Norwitz Chapter 27 Substance Abuse, Nancy Kenepp and Ashwin Chatwani Chapter 28 The Febrile Parturient, Thomas F. Kelly, Krzysztof M. Kuczkowski, and Laurence Reisner Chapter 29 Psychiatric Disease, Francis A. Rosinia and Alfred Robicheaux Chapter 30 Hepatic Disease, Patricia L. Dalby, Sivam Ramanathan, Joel W. Swanson, Cynthia J. Sims Chapter 31 Fetal Distress, Andrew P. Harris and Frank R. Witter Chapter 32 Intrauterine Fetal Death, Ingrid Browne, Lois Brustman, and Alan Santos Chapter 33 Critical Care Anesthesia for High-Risk Parturients, Sumedha Panchal and Geeta Sharma
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.