All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShares experiences of the courageous men and women who exhibit the grace and strength of angels in the face of danger every day. This book helps readers to be inspired by the human connections and the divine moments in: stories from the front lines of the police; adventures of our firemen; tales from the men and women of EMS; and, more.
- Author BiographyBestselling author Dr. Robert Lesslie is a physician with more than 30 years of experience in fast-paced, intense ER environments. He is now the co-owner and medical director of two urgent-care facilities. He has written many books (including Angels in the ER--over 200,000 copies sold) as well as newspaper and magazine columns and human-interest stories. He and his wife, Barbara, live in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Robert D. Lesslie
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.